CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A beginning of a new friendship

Yup! So I guess thats the case with me, Manita and Nicia. We have patched up now and are as good as new! Haha! Joking! Anyway, I have learnt that friendship is precious. In this 9 years of my life, I had a broken friendship with Jin Ying aka JY and I don't wish to have another broken friendship. So now, I have learnt how to forgive and forget. :D Now, me and Manita and Nicia have a new blog! I will put up a link at the sidebar, so remember to go there and see what posts have we posted! :) And it is now a beginning of a new friendship! Not a continue from a half broken friendship! :D I guess since its a beginning of a new friendship, I shouldn't put too much love into it because I am scared that I will be hurt! :D

It is now: 4:16 PM

0 comments: