CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Going to the movies with Cheryl!

Yay! So happy! Tomorrow going movies with Cheryl le! Tomorrow is... Saturday? Yup! Cheryl say its around 6pm... The movie is HSM 3, which is High School Musical 3! ^_^ So excited! Cheryl is bringing her friend along... And that friend is someone whom I don't know... Cheryl invited me because she have got free tickets! :D I am so lucky to be invited by her! Hahaha! Joking! I asked my father liao and he said can... Diaos, hope tomorrow eveything's gonna be OK! The true fact is, I don't really watch HSM but I have heard my other friends talking about it and it sounds interesting! Whats more, I get to see Cheryl's friend! ^_^ That's all for this post, got to go! Will definitely post later, I promise! :D

It is now: 2:46 PM

0 comments: