CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just who is my Da Ge?

Hey there! Now, you know that Nicia is my Da Jie... And erm... Da Jie once told me that she likes Beckham so I thought that Beckham would be my Da Ge and I was totally glad that Beckham would be my Da Ge... But never did I expect that Andre would have fallen for Da Jie! Read on!

Well, there was this one day during recess when Joshua came and told us that Andre like Da Jie... Then Andre came and heard Joshua. Wow! So now, just who would be my Da Ge? Its good if Beckham becomes my Da Ge because he is rather a gentlemen and its also rather good if Andre is my Da Ge because he knows how to fight and so, if we are in trouble, he could help us as a Da Ge should help his younger siblings! :) So, let fate decide! :D

It is now: 2:33 PM

1 comments:

Nicia said...

do u know how it feel????